[TowerTalk] Need help with tower id and price

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help with tower id and price
From: "Jim Pruitt" <wa7duy@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 23:25:42 -0700
I have been asked to help the daughter of a silent key (W7ZZV) liquidate her
father's gear.  I have some pictures of the tower at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w2o5eeo7l6uwos3/AAAfQZRvgBewZKgRWMVbVi96a?dl=0
of a tower that says "Short Bott 40) at the bottom.  The tower is not tubular
but uses heavy sheetmetal and appears to be about 25ft tall (as a guess).  It
currently has a commercial vhf/uhf JPole on it.

Can someone help me with a value for the tower and where it might be listed?

The silent key also had a CDE AR22 (tv) rotor and control head that just came
back from Norm the rotor doctor.  The silent key had a tag on the rotor that
said it should be worth $50.  I suspect he spent that much getting it fixed.
Can someone give me an idea what that rotor with control head and some 4
conductor cable would be worth?

He also had what appears to be a 5 element Radio Shack TV antenna that has been
converted to vhf ham band per an article in one of the magazines.  There is
also a push up mast that is 2 section.

Thank you for your help.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY