[TowerTalk] free 15m monobander

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] free 15m monobander
From: Bill Feissner <ai3q@pa.metrocast.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 12:41:39 -0400
Group
I have rotor trouble and am making plans for repairs in the spring as i need time to do it all I don't move as fast as I once did. I have a HyGain 155BA-S monobander at 48 feet I need to get down, its free to anyone who can remove it. The tower is solid and is a Rohn 48 ft. foldover with 8 guys on it. If I was younger I would do it myself. 2 of us put it up a few years back with me doing the tower work and mounting. I also have the manual for it. Will be an easy take down I am sure. It will hinder the dropping in the spring if it stays up or i will have to get a tree trimmer. I don't use it anymore so I thought I could offer it to someone who could use it. I may be out of line in posting this here and if I am I apologize. Anyone interested, I live near White Haven, Pa, close to I-80 or the PA Turnpike. My email is ai3q@arrl.net, for off reflector contacts. Thanks in advance.
AI3Q, Bill Feissner