Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor Bolt Material‏

To: "tower talk TO POST" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor Bolt Material‏
From: Mike Ashby <seabassm01@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 07:34:56 -0600

Marv sent:>good idea, but I wonder if I can find a 24" long 2" diameter grade
55 bolt and have the top six inches machined?>Marv - WA2BFW
Here is what I did for my tower install.....YMMVI contacted Page Industrial
Supply and gave them a drawing based on Rohn specs for anchor bolts.  I needed
3 each 1 1/8" bolts 27" long with 3/8" X 3" X 3" plates and nuts welded on the
bottom of each bolt.  They selected the 1 1/8" rod stock to meet the Rohn specs
and then turned the threads and welded plates and nuts per specs.  They then
galvanized the assemblies.The entire package, including double top nuts for
each bolt, was then shipped to my house.....total bill  $111.48 for
everything.Suggest you discuss your needs with them:Page Industrial Supply2485
South 2700 WestSalt Lake City, Utah  84119801-973-8831    My contact on this
order was Bart.I have absolutely no pecuniary interest directly or indirectly
with this company and only know Bart from my one contact.  Just a satisfied
customer.  Found them in the "Yellow Pages"
MikeW7PIM