Re: [TowerTalk] simple station design

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] simple station design
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 01:37:14 -0400
On 10/16/2014 10:39 PM, Wayne Kline wrote:

I did that and it took nearly a month to get the station working again.
http://www.rogerhalstead.com/ham_files/boat1.htm I could run most any station on any antenna. IIRC I had 5L KLM on 20, 6L KLM on 15 and a 7L Wilson on 10. (39ft boom an a 40' tower.)

I decided to "neaten" the mass of cables behind the rigs. There's an S-line st the end of the room not shown) about 10 feet to the right of the 75A4/KWS1. I should have left it as no one could see it ...and it worked!

You have my sympathies.

73

Roger (K8RI)

   Hi Fellow  TT'ers.
Rebuilding operating position and making all modular control lines. 7 rotors, three stack match, two beverage switched not to mention band decoders BP filters
SO  My  old Station Bible is Fubar   it's been 23 years I am hoping I can find
something other them  my  Hieroglyphics drawings and pencil lines...
Wayne W3EA

Roger (K8RI)