[TowerTalk] MA550 noise when lowering

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MA550 noise when lowering
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 18:46:18 -0200
Hello

I owned a used tower MA550. Aftee I installed it, no noise when lowering the
sections one inside the other. But recently I noticed that when I was
lowering it, aftr some 15 ft it started to do a very high noise

I thought it was in gear winch, but I've missed a lot of oil there and not
solve the problem

Maybe noise can come from the sections when entering into each other?

I had heard that US Tower beeswax recommended for sections of the tower, is
it true? How is the wax, liquid or bar?

Any other product I can use in the tubular sections?

Thanks,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.