[TowerTalk] conduit, and stuff

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] conduit, and stuff
From: Spencer <w1gak@centurylink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:29:25 -0700
PVC pipe is very tough stuff. I used it to build underwater pressure housings for oceanographic instrumentation for many years. "O" ring groves to seal the end caps. SCH 40 for shallow SCH 80 for
deep water. Never had a leak or mechanical problem.
My deep well pump has over 500' of water pressure to the water table. 1.5" sch 80. Water pump is at the end of the long noodle. That pipe has been used for 27 years. Good as new when replacing the pump
this past summer.

Spencer W1GAK