Re: [TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 16:42:02 -0500
I received a  West mountain radio    DC power pole  distribution strip for Xmas
two years a GO.

What a blessing   This device  has standardized my   the 13 12V dc boxes in the
radio desk .... one little 7 amp HEAVLEY filtered  Lamada supply
provided the  13.5 V Buss .

 Replacing a BOX full of Wall warts..... I also have a 4 slot unit for my cable
modem ,telephones bases   and wifi  switch .

  the ICOM  PRO II is hooked with  Ring  Terminal's and a tow wire Molex plug..
so I am not 100%  Power poles  :)

Wayne W3EA