[TowerTalk] Gary Re: Force 12 XR-5 has been replaced

To: wa0yle12@gmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gary Re: Force 12 XR-5 has been replaced
From: RLVZ--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:07:13 -0500
Hi Gary,

Happy Thanksgivng!

I'm thankful we still have a few antenna manufacturers to  choose from.

I read the Force website the same as you- that the XR-5  has been replaced
with the new XR5-T.  What caught my attention the  most was that their
advertising states that the replacement antenna  has a "shorter boom, and more
gain".  Seems amazing, I wonder if it's  true as a 10-11' boom on 20-m.  seems
short.  One thing I really like about the  Force & Skyhawk antennas is that
the element to boom holes are  pre-drilled as it's a big time saver for me
not to have to align the elements  manually.

73,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 11/27/2014 9:23:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,