Re: [TowerTalk] Choking on chokes

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Choking on chokes
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 06:35:18 -0400
I have always wondered ......... since I have acquired six of those square snap on ferrite blocks if they would provide any sufficient chocking action on my 12 meter or 6 meter beam coax feeds as the fit perfectly on LMR 400 or 9913? If they are of any value what would be the recommended spacing on the coax starting at the feed point?

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ