[TowerTalk] Conduit installed in foundation slab

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Conduit installed in foundation slab
From: "Blair (VE3ZBM)" <ve3zbm@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:07:23 -0500
Good afternoon, All.

I have not found a satisfactory answer to whether or not a 2 or 3" schedule 40
PVC conduit, installed ~3' below grade and into a 5' x 5' x 4' deep
steel-reinforced free standing tower foundation will derate or harm the slab's
overall integrity. I am preparing for my new tower (to be installed next
spring) and would like to bring the cable feeds up inside the tower base
thereby eliminating tripping hazards and other aesthetic concerns.

Thanks in advance,

Blair VE3ZBM

Sent from my iPhone