[TowerTalk] Fwd: 450 ohm feedline and coax

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: 450 ohm feedline and coax
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 21:25:32 -0500
You can run the twin line close to a coax or any metallic object for a
short distant. I would suggest you use some distant, even so little, for this
short run. It's a matter of what capacitance the individual wires "sees" as
well  as what magnetic field from the twin line can interact with close
objects.

Hans - N2JFS