[TowerTalk] Rotator vs Rotor

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator vs Rotor
From: "Don " <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 11:13:32 -0800
My comment was tongue-in-cheek re the old prop pitch (still have the two
selsyns too), but it is refreshing to see there is some passion amongst
those on Towertalk for infinitely small detail.

55 years in ham radio is a short timer from my view, but impressive.

Seriously, I'd like to thank all who have contributed to the conversations
that I've been privy to since joining. It has been both educational and
sometimes comical. I'd like to think each day that I'm not getting older but
smarter.

May 2015 bring everyone zero rotor/rotator/turner (or whatever you want to
call those cantankerous beasts), tower and antennae problems, excellent
propagation for whatever takeoff you have, and better yet, good health.

Ol Don W7WLL