Re: [TowerTalk] replacing an I C E 135B pre amp

To: r miles <greenacres113@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] replacing an I C E 135B pre amp
From: Tim Wininger <ky5rtim@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:12:08 -0600
I would suggest you look at the ARR P 0.5 - 30/20DV bipolar preamp.
It's pretty stout and not very expensive......

www.advancedreceiver.com

It's listed in the in the LF preamps section.

I have been using these preamps for about 15yrs now. Have a RX vert 4sq nw
however have used on bev's and loops in the past.

GL,

Tim, AB4B