Re: [TowerTalk] Please remove my email address!!!!!!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Please remove my email address!!!!!!
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 18:09:57 -0500
On 1/5/2015 3:43 PM, j yates via TowerTalk wrote:
  Please remove my email address from your site.....I did not sign up for

You normally  have to do that yourself.

Go to the bottom of the posts, there is a link that will take you where you want to go.

You don't have to read all this stuff and once your address is out there anyone can send you mail. Most likely it doesn't even go through TT. It just appears to do so.

When things get slow, these little items just pile up. I just read the ones that interest me and delete the rest

73

Roger (K8RI)

  this and have already sent two requests to be removed....someone used my
email address and I am receiving emails from people continuously......I do not
know if my email was hacked or not but I have changed my password.....BUT
PLEASE REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!
Thank you,
J. Yates

Roger (K8RI)

---