Re: [TowerTalk] Universal 9-50

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Universal 9-50
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 08:47:42 -0600
You do not need much of a crowd. The tower sections are light and it is
very easy for two people to vertically assemble the tower.  Actually
walking up their heaver towers is more difficult, especially if you have a
mast and antenna mounted. I would walk up whatever sections that you can
assemble horizontally and then use a gin pole to complete the
installation.  It has been a long time since I did this, I seem to recall
having to modifying a Rohn gin pole to fit the larger Universal sections.

John KK9A

Re: [TowerTalk] Universal 9-50
from [n8de]     [Permanent Link][Original]