Re: [TowerTalk] How to solder aluminum braid coax cable ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to solder aluminum braid coax cable ?
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 14:23:03 +0700
Thanks Jim, Bill and Roger for your time.

I think they're using N compression connectors and I would be able to find them
in Saigon.
I already have the BNC ones I'm using sometime for the RG-6.
However, using the same word I learn before of this reflector : I am a
cheapskate.
As it is just for a short run using low power on HF, I will do the mix of
crimping and soldering I have done before that seems to do the job.
Thanks for the advice.

73,
Yan.
---