Re: [TowerTalk] RF Ground is a Myth

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF Ground is a Myth
From: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 21:52:50 -0500
The electrician I had (who does a LOT of grounding work here) come out to
connect my tower ground to the service ground told me he would be glad to drive
the extra rods extending out from the tower, but doing so would add no benefit
at all. I have no idea if this is true or not. At some point, lacking personal
knowledge, ya have to take someone's word for it. My tower megged out  at 4
ohms.

Mike NF4L