Re: [TowerTalk] Book reviews

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Book reviews
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 00:33:21 +0000 (UTC)
I bought Steve's "Up The Tower..." book as well as the "HF Tribander
Performance..." book. I recommend both.His "Up The Tower" book answered all
questions I had, and some questions I didn't know I had.The HF Tribander book
helped me decide to pull the trigger on buying my used F12 C-4XL yagi.I'm as
happy as a pig in slop (and cleaner). :)
vy 73,Bryan WA7PRChttp://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower