Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Antenna to Shack Ground Connection

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Antenna to Shack Ground Connection
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 07:58:06 -0600
It is unlikely that he did calculations to arrive at his 2/0 statement. More likely it is a "stock" prescription that works with all interested parties and likely serves its intended purpose. Frequently practitioners of a discipline give stock answers to stock problems. Do not assume your specific case got special custom treatment. That is unlikely.

Patrick   NJ5G