Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:23:34 -0800
On Wed,2/25/2015 6:08 PM, David Gallatin via TowerTalk wrote:
Kelly, could you please give some examples of the antennas you are talking about that are
 "a smaller,  computer-modelled, trapless interlacedmulti-monobander"

I'm not Kelly, but I'll some. The Force 12 C3, C3S, C3SS, C31XR, C19XR, and C4XL, are well respected antennas. The oldest of these designs date from the late 90s. Force 12 has recently changed hands (the original owner is a much better engineer than businessman), and is now owned by InnovAntennas America.

http://www.force12inc.com/categories/beam-antennas/classic-c-series-multi-mono-triband-yagi-beams.html?sort=pricedesc

73, Jim K9YC