Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:47:35 -0800
Hi Brian

Don lives just up the coast from me, and we get the winds here in the winter that are pretty bad. Not like the hurricanes you guys get in Florida, but we have at least one storm a year with winds of 90-100 mph. Cape Blanco, which is about 50 miles south of me, gets winds of 120 occasionally. It's just that they don't call them hurricanes here, just 'a storm.' 73
Tom W7WHY