Re: [TowerTalk] 80 mts four square or yagi?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 mts four square or yagi?
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 22:09:26 -0300
Thanks Jim

Sorry for the delay, just returning from along trip after ARRLDX SSB

Is curious HFTA. It stopped my project for a two stack for 20 mts yagís.
Since many contesters told me to put it at 69/139 ft, HFTA told me that this
is not the best distances.

OK about your document, will read it, but here we don´t have such facilities
than in USA to know ho´w the ground conductivity, the terrain data, etc, etc

73,
Jorge