Re: [TowerTalk] This fellow is a....... piece of work

To: "Kurt Cathcart. KR2C" <Kurt@kuhlroad.net>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] This fellow is a....... piece of work
From: Lizeth Norman <normanlizeth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:29:52 -0400
I've got a great constructive IDEA! Why don't one of you guys that is in
LOVE with M2 Antennas call them up and tell them there's a problem. They've
ignored me. Perhaps hearing it from someone else would help.

In other news, I'm a stay at home daddy. That means almost unlimited
internet time as well as satellite time.

I be you'll get tired LONG, LONG before I do.

Like I said, I've been a ham 20 years. Getting screwed gives me a LONG
memory!!

Keep it up!! Google is Watching!!