Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: 你好“代开全国正规各种类别的发嘌” 点数低、价格优惠,验后付款 电话;158.2041.0041 陈小

To: "Bill" <k9bub@yahoo.com>, "TT TowerTalk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: 你好“代开全国正规各种类别的发嘌” 点数低、价格优惠,验后付款 电话;158.2041.0041 陈小姐 详谈QQ:24115-43462 打擾請涼!★
From: "Gary - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:04:39 -0500
Can we put 2098412985@qq.com and a "member" using sina.com or sina.cn on moderated status? It is possible to "right click" on an email to open an action box, right click on properties, right click on the details tab of the newly opened box, then right click on the "message source" button, which will open a new box with all the originating IP header info. I scroll down to the "From:" line and note the email address; if its NOT an address I consider safe, I close the the message source and email subject boxes, right click on the email again, left click on the Junk email" line then left click on "Add sender's address to blocked sender list" OR "Add sender's domain to blocked sender list"

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Bill via TowerTalk