Re: [TowerTalk] Rotating tower guying question

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotating tower guying question
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 09:08:15 -0400
In FL that is not always the case.  The Philly I have on one  of my towers
in FL is 25 years old and shows no wear.  In fact it is so old  it has the
old style potting ends.  I doubt any guy wire that is that  old in FL shows
no deterioration.

For my money, Polyrod is THE only way to go.  2/3 the cost of  Philly.
It's what utility companies use.  I have about 200 ft of  brand new stuff left
over from my current station that I plan to use out in KH6  for the new
station.  Anyone have a few left over 5/16 PLP ends to  sell?

K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 5/4/2015 12:58:21 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,