[TowerTalk] FINDER Re: Super Kudos to Jim Lux, W6RMK

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FINDER Re: Super Kudos to Jim Lux, W6RMK
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 08:52:37 -0700
On 5/9/15 5:48 AM, TexasRF--- via TowerTalk wrote:

On  5/8/15 7:45 PM, Steve London wrote:
Always a thrill to see a  TowerTalkian in the news !

For those wanting more technical detail (you can always email me off list, of course).. NASA Tech Briefs has some stuff we've published over the last couple years.

The overall device: I think the supporting documents are roughly the same for these two; the second one is a webinar where I talk through the slides.

http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/9-ntb/tech-briefs/physical-sciences/19384

http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/31-ntb/webcasts/on-demand-webinars/20161

The basic sensor:
http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/1302-ntb/tech-briefs/sensors-data-acquisition/21760

The test target:
http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/
article/1302-ntb/tech-briefs/sensors-data-acquisition/21537