Re: [TowerTalk] how do you model a hairpin match?

To: "tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] how do you model a hairpin match?
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 17:43:16 -0400
Thanks John – I’d agree with you – it isn’t going to give the correct, with
hairpin, driven element length unless I model it. If I used a transformer I
could match it... but would rather figure out how to do a hairpin.

and Jeff,

thanks – I’ll check it out. Hopefully it handles the ‘bracket’ as well since if
you see my next post you can see I’m having problems with it too.

Gary

The hairpin match is a feature provided in AutoEZ. If you are a hardcore EZNEC
user, check out AutoEZ. It’s a spreadsheet based optimization front end for
EZNEC that's written by Dan AC6LA. He's the guy who made ZPLOTS.
73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: john@kk9a.com