Re: [TowerTalk] Need documentation for Rohn HW (36G / Motorola tower)

To: john.keating@sbcglobal.net,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need documentation for Rohn HW (36G / Motorola tower)
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 03:14:21 +0000
If you don't come up with anything on this list for your *35G* circa
1960's tower, you might try the "Linda Hall Technical Library" in
Kansas City (Google that).

They have technical books, specs, catalog, etc going waaayyy back.
They don't loan, but can make a copy of just about anything.
Their services are reasonable cost, probably <$20 for what
you're after (if they have it).

Their eMail is: reference (at) lindahall.org

Hope that helps.

73,
Charlie, N0TT