Re: [TowerTalk] AN Structures towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Structures towers
From: KD0Q-Glenn <kd0q@traer.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:50:20 -0500
My HD-80 is from before the name change from AN Wireless. It's a great tower. Quality components and good service. The climbing pegs and safety line are a must and they work well for me. It's very stable when working at the top even with 14 ft of mast and antennas above the top plate.

I purchased mine in pieces to save on shipping. It came completely broken down except the top section. I assembled it on the ground into 2 40 ft pieces and installed it with a crane.

Pictures at http://s171.photobucket.com/user/gathorne/library/Tower

I just recently purchased a second side mount from the new owner and he was very responsive and helpful for a relatively low dollar accessory.

Hope that helps.

73, Glenn - KD0Q