Re: [TowerTalk] Soldering on the Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Soldering on the Tower
From: "Ian White" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:02:59 +0100
I can strongly recommend the Iroda Solderpro 180:
http://www.pro-iroda.com/pro180.htm

This is a serious butane-powered soldering gun (nothing "micro" about
this one!) with a large copper tip that stores a lot of heat - just what
we need for tower work.

Other tips are available, including a hot gas nozzle, but for outdoor
soldering you need that lump of copper to store the heat.
http://www.pro-iroda.com/tips3.htm

73 from Ian GM3SEK