Re: [TowerTalk] Shorty Forty Hose Clamp thread

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shorty Forty Hose Clamp thread
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 23:19:08 -0400
Hose clamps come in different widths, materials and styles. I am not sure
what MFJ/ Cushcraft uses or what failed for K6UJ, but on my homebrew
antennas I use worm drive hose clamps with a 9/16" wide band and a 300
series stainless steel screw.  For 1 1/4 or larger tubing I use a bolt style
hose clamp.

John KK9A