Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchors
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:50:59 -0500
I just finished re-furbishing a rotating tower. Several of the parts needed to be galvanized. We don't have a local galvanizing company here in Amarillo.

What we do have is a local metal fabricator who sends a truck out weekly to a galvanizing company. Maybe you can find a fabricator locally that has a relationship with a galvanizing company.

Rich - N5ZC