[TowerTalk] Building Two 80m Delta Loops at Right Angles to Each Other

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Building Two 80m Delta Loops at Right Angles to Each Other
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 08:17:12 -0500
I want to build two Delta Loops for 80m perpendicular to each other with both apex's hanging off the top of my 78' tower. I understand that I need to open the top of the delta loop that is not in use to reduce interaction.

Will a normal relay work here or do I need to consider using a vacuum relay?

Rich - N5ZC