Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna hardware ???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna hardware ???
From: "Douglas Ruz \(CO8DM\)" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:01:01 -0400
Hi,

I have been visiting Fastenal and McMaster websites today...both are great
sites to get SS antenna hardware.

Not to much difference about the prices...not sure about quality.

I got some SS U bolts from Aliexpress.com few weeks ago...it is a chinese
website...i am not sure about the SS quality...It is a good site to me because
they SHIP direct to Cuba for FREE...

Anyway, many thanks for all information.

73....Douglas, CO8DM

"No creo que haya alguna emoción más intensa para un inventor que ver alguna
de sus creaciones funcionando. Esa emoción hace que uno se olvide de comer,
de dormir, de todo." - Nikola Tesla
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>