Re: [TowerTalk] T2X rotor for DB-36?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X rotor for DB-36?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 11:23:02 -0400

T2X is hardly adequate with the basic 4 element 20-10 meter yagi.
The boom is overly flexible and the constant motion really beats
up a rotator.  The "trombone" elements and longer boom of the DB36
make those problems even more significant.

I'd be looking at a much more stout rotator for the DB36.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV