Re: [TowerTalk] WTB 5 band yagi

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <TexasRF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTB 5 band yagi
From: "Gary J - N5BAA" <qltfnish@omniglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 16:21:13 -0500
Not only do they look good, but they work great and they do not want to be installed too high above ground. Much above 35-40 feet causes the pattern to break down. I just wish I could add 40 meters, but that would be a huge antenna. Several of us have brainstormed a 40/80 Hexbeam using seven 40-50 foot telephone poles.

Gary J
N5BAA

-----Original Message----- From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk