Re: [TowerTalk] DXEngineering Kudo's

To: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DXEngineering Kudo's
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:07:22 -0400
I also think DX Engineering is a great ham radio supplier. Their parent
company, Summit Racing, also has great customer service.

Shameless plug - they're running one of the all-flash storage arrays from
the company I work for - we appreciate them being a customer and I think
about that when i make purchasing decisions. Everyone should know that they
use leading edge technology to make their customer experience great at the
lowest possbile cost.

73,

Mickey N4MB
(I work for SolidFire!)

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Fort Lauderdale, FL
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.