[TowerTalk] DXEngineering/RG8X/Crimp connectors

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] DXEngineering/RG8X/Crimp connectors
From: Thomas Noel <tnoel@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 22:03:47 -0400
To all:

I was contacted by the owner, Tim Duffy who promised a satisfactory resolution.
The task was passed to Tom Parkinson, who has conclusively proven, in both
carefully measured prose and elaborate pictures, that I am an incompetent
idiot. We still do not know just what caused my problem, and I am 3000 miles
from home and unable to provide any more info to the diligent team looking for
answers.

I could not ask for more satisfactory service or attention to my needs.

Thomas W Noel
KF7RSF