Re: [TowerTalk] G-2800DXA Resistance readings

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] G-2800DXA Resistance readings
From: Mark Pride via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:55:19 +0000 (UTC)
I concur with Dale's description.
G2800DXA model (with Cinch connector on control box)  - Also the same for the
G1000DXA model.
1,2,3 are for the potentiometer
4,5 are the motor and 6 relates to the stops.
I am happy to scan and supply the schematic.
Also note:  I have found their version control is very poor.  Moving from Cinch
connectors to Molex; FT1000D - always send the original manual when having it
repaired as these radios had changes that were not well documented (but I
digress). Regards, Mark, K1RX