Re: [TowerTalk] LPFM STL

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LPFM STL
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:56:20 -0400
Limits?

This is a pretty easy problem that costs less than $500 to do (wireless) and
will run at least 10 Mbps uplink and downlink with no trouble 24X7X365.

100 feet of wired (buried) Ethernet can be done pretty cheap too! That can
give you 1 Gbps capability!

I have both in operation here at K3LR.

Remember, Google is your friend!

73,