[TowerTalk] 40m 4-square with 30m inside it?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40m 4-square with 30m inside it?
From: Stephen Budensiek <kzerosd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 01:21:31 -0400
Hello all,
   Don't have a lot of space here.   Had a thought.   I once took a 2
element 40m yagi, on a 120 ft tower, and added 30m elements inside them on
the boom, proportionally spaced to the 40m elements.  It worked real well.
   I'm wondering what would happen if one built a 30m 4 square inside a 40m
4 square (both with elevated radials), would be about 75 per cent in
spacing, lengths, and all for 30m.   Any one ever tried this, or modeled
it?   Don't plan on using both at the same time, either 40m or 30m with
feedline switched to one or the other.

73's de Stephen, K0SD in NC
kzerosd@gmail.com