[TowerTalk] TX-455 Limit switches

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TX-455 Limit switches
From: Mike Lucas <w5chr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:25:13 -0500
Greetings, TTers! My radio friend has a TX-455 tower, with the 750 gearbox and motor assembly. When he bought the tower. no local box for the relays, nor the remote control box was included. I have built a replacement relay box and a remote box from parts on hand and cheap fleabay stuff. I drove 200 miles to Memphis, and installed the local (at the base of the tower) box, but left the remote unwired until we can get the up/down safety limit switches mounted. Everything works great, at the tower and the remote, but I need help on the switch mounting bracket(s) and actuator(s). Does anyone have a tx-455 cranked over where pictures of top and bottom switches can be taken??? Or perhaps a real honest print?? Thanks for any help, this is a great place to learn.

Mike W5CHR
w5chr@bellsouth.net