[TowerTalk] Tower base ???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower base ???
From: "Douglas Ruz \(CO8DM\)" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 15:26:29 -0500
Hi TTers !!!,

I finally obtain a "Real tower"...it is a mexican tower model AT-29 aka
PT-29...it is very similar to the Rohn 25G. I have 5 sections...each section
is 10 ft long.

Unfortunately i can not install all sections in my property...it is only 22
ft by 70 ft, so, maybe i can install 3 sections over the roof...it is
concrete and it is about 12 ft high over the ground. So, my question is about the tower base
over the roof...i dont wanna drill the 4 inch concrete roof from one side to
other...i am not sure if drilling 1 1/2 or 2 inches is enought to install
the tower base...I would like hear your ideas.

Thanks,

73....Douglas, CO8DM