Re: [TowerTalk] Myantennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Myantennas
From: Dan Maguire via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 02:05:19 +0000 (UTC)
Mark wrote:

>>> Saw this company advertised on the ARRL site ... looks interesting, anybody
>>> tried their baluns, etc. ??

I have no connection to the company nor do I own any of their products but I
have exchanged a few emails with the owner, Danny E73M/N4EXA.  He seems to be a
real straight shooter.  I was particularly impressed with the "look inside"
view of his 4:1 balun along with the VNWA insertion loss and SWR measurement
results as shown on his OCF-8010E-3K page:

http://myantennas.com/wp/product/ocf-8010e-3k-windom/

But again, no direct personal experience.

Dan, AC6LA