To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 155, Issue 40
From: HankP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:26:05 -0500 (EST)
I apologize for thsi trash -- I have no idea how it got sent to towertalk - it
was a reply to a local guy who sent me a message with different email addx. He
is not a ham and would haveno idea what Towertalk is. . My excuse is after
using Outlook Express and W Live Mail for probably 20 years - Centurylink has
forced me to go to their web based email - and I am still trying to learn the
damn thing- and move files . I wish I could get away from Century link but they
own the lines in my area . Again Sorry - Hopefully at least all the digest is
not attached nto this . 73 Hank K7HP