Re: [TowerTalk] Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:39:10 -0600
You don't have to point the 6M beam the same direction as other antennas using that rotator. You could, for example, point the 6M beam 47.00308 degrees to the right (clockwise) of the other(s.) YMMV so you might prefer a different delta than 47.00308.

The SteppIR DB42 MonstIR yagi beam has an optional dipole which is at right angles to the rest of the antenna necessitating minor arithmetic to compute the beam heading to be input into the controller to aim the offset dipole.

Patrick        NJ5G