[TowerTalk] Fiberglass Insulators

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass Insulators
From: wosborne44@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:09:39 +0000
Hi All,
Thanks for all the comments on guying aluminum towers. I should have told you that this tower is only for wires or verticals so little wind load except for the tower itself.

So second question does anyone have fiberglass insulators for the base of a universal tower or know someone who makes them for a price? I see them for Rohn 25 sometimes but never for the Universals. They look like all you need is a lathe and some fiberglass dowels to start, but what do I know I am an EE NOT ME.

Thanks,

William Osborne--K5ZQ

270-205-9565

Wosborne44@gmail.com