[TowerTalk] 4 Square in the future?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 Square in the future?
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 16:00:20 -0500
Hi,

I'm looking to relocate out of Connecticut & need to find a location
that is as RFI quiet as is realistic. I currently use a HI-Z
Triangular for my Rx and love the advantage of steering in Rx. I
would like to have not only the benefit of Rx but Tx with steering as
well. I'm not moving in the immediate future but I need to know some
thing before I start looking for the new digs and what I'll need to
accomplish my antenna farm goal is one of them.

What size Tx towers are a good compromise on 160 & I'd like to use it
on 80 & 40 as well, I can't see how I could afford to put up full
size 160 towers. I'm 65 and just can't put up towers by myself like I
have in the past. Well, maybe I could but it wouldn't be as fun as it
used to be.

Also, what controller should I look into for this? I need to factor
in the land needed and the expense of having the towers and equipment
installed. I've never looked into this before and am just starting my
search.

Any thought or links to topics that might help will be appreciated.

73 & Happy New Year!

Gary
KA1J