Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470 limit switches?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470 limit switches?
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:07:49 -0600
If you don't find a loaner here you might want to phone or email Norman or Karl Tashjian of Tashjian Towers. Karl bought Tri-Ex and changed the name but is still building nice towers. I am confident they have the drawings for your tower and limit switches, if not on-line then available free or a nominal charge.

Good luck and all te best to you in the coming new year.

Patrick        NJ5G