[TowerTalk] Need connectors for commscope 1/2 extremeflex hardline

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need connectors for commscope 1/2 extremeflex hardline
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 23:00:32 -0500
A good friend passed on some 1/2" hardline to me which reads
commscope 1/2 extremeflex sfx500pe rohs n175004u81

It appears to be 50 ohm. What I need to do is get it to terminate as
a PL-259 connector to mate with my balun & feed through which are
both SO-239

I've googled for the needed connectors for this but no luck so far.
Anyone have any ideas my best easy way to accomplish this?

Thanks & 73,

Gary
KA1J